Due to the COVID-19 situation, Bozeman Sports Camp is monitoring the situation across Gallatin Valley and being responsive to help ensure our campers are as safe as they can be. We clean & disinfect equipment daily. Any pertinent information on health and safety guidelines will be communicated directly to parents of registered campers.
Many of these were in place during Summer 2020 if thing arise again we will be prepared to take action.
Bozeman Sports Camp is committed to providing a safe environment for all campers and instructors. We have always prided ourselves in placing our campers in safe situations while being active. This year, we will continue to have the following health and safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Limiting group sizes for all activities, including swimming, to follow recommended group sizes for proper physical distancing and group capacities, per CDC guidelines and Gallatin County Health Department recommendations.
- Utilizing outdoor spaces as much as possible
- Immediate hand washing upon arrival at camp & frequent hand washing schedules for all campers and instructors
Extra sanitation equipment:
- Disinfectant sprays and paper towels for surfaces and small equipment
- Sprayer and hospital-grade Clean Republic to utilize fogging technique for large equipment and mass equipment sanitation
- Alcohol-based sanitizer available at all times; frequent use when outside of building and away from hand-washing stations
- All Bozeman Sports Camp employees will be properly trained in all sanitation protocols
Monitoring the health condition of all campers and instructors
- Temperature of instructors & campers will be taken upon arrival each day
- Any campers or instructors that present a fever of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to return to camp for:
- 10 day self-quarantine
- Note from a doctor indicating symptoms are not related to COVID-19 and child is medically cleared to return to camp
- If a child is diagnosed with COVID-19, a note must be submitted to Bozeman Sports Camp stating the diagnosis and an additional note once child is medically cleared to return to camp
- No food or drink items will be shared by any camper or instructor
- Sunscreen and swim gear will not be shared between campers; all campers must have their own items
Masks will be required when campers & instructors are inside, not physically active, and not able to physically distance from one another.
The COVID-19 pandemic response is a fluid situation and can change in a day’s notice due to any increase in cases or changes in recommendations by the CDC, State of Montana, or Gallatin County Health Department. Bozeman Sports Camp will communicate any and all changes in a timely fashion.
Feel free to contact Bozeman Sports Camp with any questions or concerns: